As much as there are diverse sources of food diet and meal plans which are good to eat for an effective weight loss, it is also important to become aware of foods to avoid as it can hinder one’s desire to lose weight.
Controlling your taste buds to crave for something so deliciously tempting may be hard to do. But control itself is the key to success. You need to get yourself blindfolded while you munch for something healthier and take away the no-no’s in your kitchen. Here are top 10 of the foods you need to sacrifice for the sake of weight loss:
- Processed foods a are foods that have been treated in an industrial way. These foods contain chemical additives and preservatives that trouble the natural process of the body’s digestion and elimination. Ex. Canned goods and hotdogs
- Fast foods a contain trans-fats and excessive calories. They may be delicious and easy to purchase for they are everywhere but they just do not suffice any natural ingredients that are healthy for you. Ex. French fries and cheeseburgers
- Deep fried foods a are foods cooked deep in high-cholesterol oil. This will not only put your weight loss plan to a halt but also provide your body risky chances of getting high blood. Ex. Potato chips and donuts
- Animal fat a contains saturated fats which are high in cholesterol and would not really help for a healthy weight loss. This can increase your blood level and pose heart disease. Ex. Pork chop
- White flour a holds nothing good for the body. This is just bleached and processed with preservatives that can cause imbalance to the digestive system. Ex. White bread
- Mayonnaise a are made with trans-fat oils, cholesterol-rich eggs and preservatives. This is commercially treated to stay long on the shelf. Although mayonnaise really makes your meal tasty, it would not help in your diet plan.
- Full-fat dairy a dairy products is good for the body because of its calcium content. But full fat dairies such as regular milk, cheese and butter contain too much fat like ones you eat on fast foods. Choose low or non-fat dairy products as substitute.
- Frozen foods a are easy-to-cook foods through the microwave or deep frying that contains too much preservatives and calories. These are also processed to maintain long life in the fridge. Ex. Chicken nuggets
- Soda a is full of too many empty calories and too much sugar which in no way give health benefit to the body. All you can get from soda is an upset tummy and rise of blood sugar level. Skip it.
- Caffeinated drinks a is highly concentrated with caffeine that brings negative effects to the body’s metabolism. It would hamper the body of its natural slimming process and hinder your desire for a quick weight loss. Ex. Coffee and tea