A Picture of Affiliate Marketing
Let’s Ask Joel To Explain Affiliate Marketing…
Affiliate marketing, according to Wikipedia:
a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players:
the merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’)
the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments)
the publisher (also known as ‘the affiliate’)
Affiliate Marketing Empower Network Style
All 3 of the above definers of affiliate marketing (the beginning picture, Joel and Wikipedia) do a fine job of explaining affiliate marketing. Now it’s time to see what Empower Network does with affiliate marketing…
Here are two videos that explain why Empower Network has the BEST affiliate marketing program:
Update: there are now two additional products:
The 15K Formula ($1,500) and The Master’s Retreat ($3,500)
These products add value to you and your income by providing top-notch, advanced marketing strategies that also pay 100% commissions!
Recap on why Empower Network has the BEST Affiliate Marketing Program
- First and foremost, when You (the affiliate) join Empower Network, (the advertiser) you are provided a website that includes a WordPress blog! There’s no need to already have a website, nor design one – all that is put together for you!
- Second, Empower Network’s products teach you how to create incredible wealth whenever and wherever you want!
- Third, Empower Network pays you 100% commissions on each product that you sell and also own yourself…meaning in order to make 100% commission you have to own the product yourself.
Example: Product #1 is the viral blogging system. It is a monthly fee of $25. When someone you refer buys the blogging system and also pays a monthly fee of $25, you are paid $25 for every month they own the product!
- Fourth, the residuals!
- Fifth, the comp plan
- Sixth, the continual update of the products at no additional cost
- Seventh, many more reasons such as, the leadership, the vision, the fact that the founders are relatable, etc…