The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout
- Customize your diet with 50 new, healthy recipes and track your caloric intake to see if you are on track
- Utilize Kinect for Xbox 360 to receive real-time feedback for immediate results as well as controller-free gameplay
- Using the Body Analyzer to track your progress throughout your workout program to see the real results
- Record and track your weekly progress just like the contestants in the show with your very own Video Diary
- Enhance your workout with the advanced movement detection using optional the Biggest Loser resistance bands, stability ball and free weights
The Ultimate Workout offers more than 125 exercise moves focused on upper body, lower body, cardio, yoga, and cardio boxing. Players can select from the exercise moves to create a custom fitness routine or choose from 10 pre-set fitness programs such as Belly Buster and Boot Camp. Featuring the expertise of personal trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels along with the encouragement of Alison Sweeney and over 70 former contestants.
The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout is an exercise simulation game for Xbox 360, based on the popular The Biggest Loser television series. Utilizing seamless physical player movements only possible with Kinect for Xbox 360, The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout is designed to evolve along with the player’s exercise routine. Featuring the cast and trainers from the TV show, the game’s 125+ exercises, 2-4 player support via Xbox LIVE, new challenges, customization and more the game provides a fun and healthy exercise outlet suitable for every member of the family, regardless of their weight, physical ability or age.
The game’s workouts include warm ups, cool downs, new cardio boxing, yoga, circuit training (upper body and lower body), as well as core exercises, and allows players to create a custom fitness program or choose from ten preset fitness programs such as Belly Buster and Boot Camp. Many of these exercises can be integrated with stability balls, resistance bands and free weights (sold separately). The Biggest: Ultimate Workout also features 50 all-new recipes from the Biggest Loser Cookbook to make the game an all-encompassing weight loss tool. Additional features include: 2-4 player support via Xbox LIVE, body analyzer functionality (auto scan), a video diary, character customization, new and refurbished challenges, diet and video tips and calorie counter and more.
Kinect for Xbox 360
Previously known as Project Natal, the Kinect sensor allows you to perform the exercises built into The Biggest Loser: Ultimate workout in a true-to-life fashion that must be experienced to be believed. Easy to use and fun for everyone, Kinect utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. After configuring itself by registering a range of point across your body, this amazing new technology allows Kinect to recognize and mirror your movements in the game, in effect making your body the controller as you sweat through the physical challenges of Ultimate workout. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS), a depth camera (640×480 pixel resolution @30FPS) and an array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Key Game Features
- Personalized Training – Utilizing the amazing Kinect motion control sensors, take part in a fully dynamic workout program created to target your goals and which changes as you progress.
- Lose Weight, Gain Knowledge – Choose from preset workout programs for a quick, targeted workout.
- Feel the Burn – Work your entire body including upper body, core, cardio, yoga, and cardio boxing.
- Success in Numbers – Build an online community and compete in weekly challenges to see who really is The Biggest Loser.
- Just for You – Customize your diet with 50 new healthy recipes and track your caloric intake.
- Fitness Toolbox – Add in The Biggest Loser resistance bands, stability ball, or free weights to enhance your workout.
- Track Your Progress – Visually record yourself and track your journey in your own video diary.
- The Biggest Loser Club – The game includes a 30-day trial membership to The Biggest Loser Club, a $19.99 value.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 12:43 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.