A skincare routine is very important to maintain younger looking skin. Using the proper cleanser and moisturizer for your age and skin type can help smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The key to younger looking skin is consistency in your skincare regimin.
Keeping your skin young doesn''t have to cost a lot of money or take a lot of time. My skin used to show signs of age and once I turned 50, I became conscious of the fact that I''d have to take better care of my face if I wanted to keep my skin young looking.
One important tip for keeping your skin younger looking is to find a cleanser and moisturizer suited to your skin type and your age.
This is the AntiAging SkinCare routine I use every day. Try it and and see if you don''t notice a difference.
1. Cleanse with an age repair cleanser. This is important as we age. We don''t need the harsher cleansers we used with we were younger and trying to tone down acne and skin breakouts. Now we need a gentle, moisturizing cleanser that gently removes makeup and impurities without damaging our skin.
2. Apply a moisturizer or daily renewal cream for your age and skin type which contains an SPF of at least 25. Sun is perhaps the number one enemy of younger looking skin so you need to wear sunscreen even in the winter time.
1. Cleanse with a gentle moisturizing cleanser. Go to bed with a clean face, open your pores and keep them free of makeup and grime.
2. Keep skin hydrated with a night cream such as Anew''s Renewal Night Cream. Your skin heals and repairs while you sleep so it''s important to put on a good moisturizer before you go to bed.
3. Treat target areas where you see fine lines and wrinkles. Use a cream especially formulated for the eye area.
Use a cleansing mask once a week to keep your pores clean and tightened. Be sure to get a gentle cleansing mask for more mature skin.